Trigger in my children
- In children whom are predisposed to auto-immune disease, vaccinating is defiantely a trigger. When you overload the body and require the immune system to go into overdrive, you are openning a door to problems. I recently wrote an article responding to the alleged tell all study that just came out... www.asdperspectives.com
Absolutely No link
- I can't believe we are still having this conversation. Can we please move on to issues that can help autistic individuals like education and abuse?
- —Guest RethinkingAutism
- Today on Age of Autism there was news that Brian Deer, the journalist who had made all these (false) accusations of Andrew Wakefield, had lied about a number of things. He told Cooper last week that he worked for the Sunday Times of London, and that it was they and Channel 4 that had paid him to attend the GNC hearings 160 days between 2006 and 2010, but that the Sunday Times and Channel 4 deny that he is their employee (he's an occasional freelancer) and deny having paid him to attend the hearings. This is really big! Lots of other info too, about his having illegal access to the kids' medical records. It is becoming clear that Wakefield is telling the truth! Will this info be on the news or will the vaccine cartels manage to squelch it?
- Maybe not the "cause" but if the gun is loaded (environmental toxins, etc.) they probably pull the trigger!
- —Guest Debra
The Role of the Lawyers
- The role of the lawyers in helping should not be ignored here.Their actions deserve to be called into question. Read the article... http://marketsandculture.blogspot.com/2011/01/mmr-vaccine-autism-andrew-wakefield-and.html ..it is astonishing how many millions of public money were wasted by their actions.
- I went to the pediatrician a month before my baby was born just to tell him I didn't want her to get the hep-B vaccine. He agreed, but he didn't tell the hospital personnel, who gave her the shot when she was one day old. She screamed horribly day and night from the time I brought her home, what I think was the encephalitic cry. Colic starts in the third week, this started in the first week. It was apparent much later that she was autistic. I did not have hepatitis B, there was no way she would have been exposed to it, no reason to give her the shot. Dr. Sears explains how the numbers of children with hepatitis B were inflated at least a hundred-fold to get the natiionwide program of hep-B vaccine for infants going. They did not ask me for permission. The pediatrician apologized for having forgotten to tell them. And our lives have been devastated by this irresponsible stupidity that exists only to siphon money to the medical and pharmaceutical industries.
- —Guest cynthia parker
- ABSOLUTELY YES! WITNESSED IT IN MANY FAMILY MEMBERS AND OUR CHILDREN! AFTER ONE VACCINATION AT 4 MONTHS OF AGE! WHO and Drug Co's Bully everyone into getting VACCINATIONS DO NOTHING MORE THAN BIG BUCKS GETTING PUT INTO THEIR POCKETS, AT OUR EXPENSE. WITHOUT ADEQUATE FOLLOW-UP AND CONCRETE DOCUMENTED TRACKING OF EACH AND EVERY VACCINATION ON EACH AND EVERY PATIENT - NO ONE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO DISPROVE THEIR APPARENT 'BENEFITS' VERSUS THE PROOF OF THE VACCINATIONS CAUSING AUTISM. THAT IS THE WAY THEY WANT IT! IT keeps them from being sued and keeps everyone in the dark to continue their quest of greed & playing russian roulette with human life!
- —Guest sheri
- Yes, most research proves this out, however, to the question are they the "major" cause of autism, again, YES. There is some thing or things in that soup of additives,adjuvants, preservatives, that sets these children up for damage. Perhaps it's a destruction of natural processes necessary for building immune systems, leaving some more vulnerable to live pathogens in the mmr or to any community driven illness as well. The timing and dosing of vaccines likely plays a huge part, otherwise all children would be autistic. Too many, too often, whether sick or well, no allowances for age or weight, no scientific safety studies suggesting the increased vaccine schedule is not harmful . It is fact that the increase in autism has taken place in parallel with hepb at birth, while vaccines were already suspect, the new guy on the block shows us that it's time to indict. Wakefield made an observation, measle virus in the gut,imagine the vaccine damage leading to that level. Think in layers.
- —Guest barbaraj
Links to interesting debate topics
- The following links should raise interest with anyone interested in mercury neurotoxicity. Autism varies by state, in Minnesota 1 in 67 children is autistic however in FL its 1 in 155 children. There are multiple causes including genetic susceptibility denovo and inherited. Vaccines may contain multiple suspicious toxins: aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, detergents, and squalene derivatives. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tgwh3HpsM&feature=related http://www.thoughtfulhouse.org/tech-labs/disabilities/autism-state-rankings-prevalence.php http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdQVq4aKRr0&feature=related
- —Guest JT
- Go to this website and read about Bailey Banks whom the U.S. vaccine court ruled that the MMR vaccine had caused acute brain damage that led to his autism spectrum disorder. There is also mention of Hanna Poling, another child awarded damages from vaccine damage. So one can read that "experts" have deemed vaccines do cause brain damage and autism spectrum disorders. I rest the rest of my case.
- —Guest FBOMBER
CDC Admitted Vaccines Cause Autism
- The CDC, in a not-so-secret, secret meeting, outside of Atlanta, admitted vaccines cause Autism ten years ago, besides, our family members are first-hand witnesses. My child was normal one day and never to be the same child again, the next. The MMR vaccine did have something to do with my son's Autism.
- —Guest cookie 2
- Yes. Vaccine cause Autism. I have been researching in the field of autism since 1995 and I believe 100% that autism causes by vaccination. I can scientifically prove it. Regards Emona
- —Guest Emona
Vaccines CAUSE autism
- Stop the madness. Vaccines cause autism. I've read about the vaccine/autism connection for sixteen years since my son lost his soul for profit. Vaccines are not pristine medicine, they are vials of poisonous slop purported to induce and enhance immune response and the immune system. They in fact suppress and cripple immune systems, and many vaccinated people still catch the viral "disease" anyway. The word disease is used to strike fear in the hearts of mothers, who panic and rush for these faulty and fraudulent products. There are people involved in this industry who are getting rich selling this snake oil who should be in prison instead.
- —Guest Ross Coe
Beware of the vaccine schedule.
- Yes, I do believe the vaccines have something to do with autism. My son would have complete stops in his development as a baby, he would stop talking for several weeks, after his vaccines. I, unfortunately, was a very scheduled mother, getting his vaccines right on time. He has, however, progressed very well with my dedication for me and the school system. Thank you.
- —Guest JANE
Ignorance of all the facts
- Half witted tactics such as denial that any particular trigger in a vaccine has caused harm or that parents are to blame, are due to sidestepping and/or ignorance. It is a fact that any overload of toxic challenges to the underdeveloped systems of any child causes harm. It is a fact that the problem vaccines are those injected past the body's natural defense system as a toxic brew that would never otherwise invade a child's body. It is a fact that children of today carry a greater toxic load then their parents did as children. It is a fact that no study to date has taken into consideration all these factors acting on a child simultaneously. This in spite of the fact that such a variable challenge would create exactly what is happening to our children regardless of where they live or which toxic brew is in their vaccines. Those of you still wishing to continue in blissful ignorance please do so at your own risk in silence!
- —Guest D. Jackson