Back in 2006, I wrote a blog post asking for insights into marriage and autism. The blog's title was "Is Your Spouse Autistic?"
Every week now, it seems, I get another comment or two on that very old blog post. It's obviously a topic that hits a nerve. And while a number of books have come out on the topic of marriage and Asperger syndrome, I get the feeling that most people need a place to vent more than a book of advice.
With that in mind, I thought I'd renew my invitation to discuss the topic of autism and marriage. Are you married and autistic? Or married to an autistic spouse? Share your thoughts, ideas, suggestions or frustrations! You might also be interested in these related articles:
- Marriage to a Spouse with Asperger Syndrome
- How Can I Handle Marriage to an Autistic Spouse?
- Autism, Aspergers and Romance
- How Can We Help Our Autistic Child Cope With Our Divorce?
- Marriage and the Child with Autism