Ryan McVay/Getty Images
About a year ago, I wrote an article called Toilet Train Your Child with Autism. I actually interviewed an expert on autism and toilet training (!) at the Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center - and put together a step-by-step primer.
The article, though, is just a start. At the bottom of the article is a green box with the title "Share Your Toileting Tips." I'd like to invite readers to do just that! Fill in the box to add your thoughts to the article. Perhaps you know:
- How to enlist siblings in helping with the toilet training process
- Tricks for managing sensory issues
- Products that made all the difference
- Motivators that really work
- How to overcome fear of flushing noise and splashing water
Please share your knowledge!